- awkwardbeauty likes this
- teasea likes this
- penelopewaits likes this
- sundaysintokyo reblogged this from melisserzs
- brittafilter reblogged this from seechelci
- brittafilter likes this
- melisserzs reblogged this from micheroo
- seechelci reblogged this from michelleums
- micheroo reblogged this from michelleums
- bitev reblogged this from michelleums
- michelleums reblogged this from ancora-imparo
- qnsylnd likes this
- ancora-imparo posted this
Perhaps we don’t like what we see: our hips, our loss of hair, our shoe size, our dimples, our knuckles too big, our eating habits, our disposition. We have disclosed these things in secret, likes and dislikes, behind doors with locks, our lonely rooms, our messy desks, our empty hearts, our sudden bursts of energy, our sudden bouts of depression.
Put away your mirrors and your beauty magazines and your books on tape. There is someone right here who knows you more than you do, who is making room on the couch, who is fixing a meal, who is putting on your favorite record, who is listening intently to what you have to say, who is standing there with you, face to face, hand to hand, eye to eye, mouth to mouth. There is no space left uncovered. This is where you belong.